Business Development Executive
FitVision Ireland is seeking to recruit a proactive, goal-oriented part-time Business Development
Executive to join their busy and expanding Corporate Wellness Team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful individual will support and drive a range of business development activities.
The role requires an energetic self-starter who is willing to learn, contribute ideas and interact positively with people across a broad range of corporate organisations through integrated online and offline channels of communication.
DETAILS OF ROLE
- Proactively manage business development activities
- Build a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals
- Lead, prospect, generate interest and follow-up by email and phone
- Visit potential corporate organisations for initial engagement meetings
- Schedule appointments for follow up meetings
- Identify and tracking opportunities to pitch via LinkedIn and other sources
- Track & report on business development activity and results
- The above job description is designed to give an overview of the general responsibilities for this position.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Marketing / Business / Sales final year student
- Excellent sales, organisation, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Hard working, creative, flexible and resourceful team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Have the ability to develop strong relationships with corporate organisations
- Take pride in the quality of their work and the impact on the company’s success
- Ability to work on own initiative and able to take ownership of key projects assigned
- Strong IT skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Full driving licence and own car
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Strong salary & commission package, depending on prior experience.
- The role may suit a student in their final year of college who wishes to gain valuable business experience prior to completing their degree.
FitVision is continuously growing in size and with it, the quantity of qualified and talented trainers to help deliver the engagement, education, encouragement and evaluation effectively to meet your team’s goals is growing also.
Our aim is to increase the optimum health of your organization's workforce. Reduce staff absenteeism, increase productivity and staff retention and ultimately increase revenue through a more productive, happier and healthy personnel.
Our mission is to deliver programs that empower you and your workforce to reach their optimum level of health.
- Education: Our dedicated trainers ensure all participants are educated on correct fitness forms, beneficial nutritional information and achievable ideas on maintaining an active healthy lifestyle.
- Evaluation: A full evaluation procedure through pre- and post- program surveys and consistent feedback requests allows us to develop the most appropriate program for your team in order to see the best results.
- ·Engagement: No matter the activity, we ensure that all participants are getting the attention they
- deserve and require through delivering a pro-active and engaging environment for all levels of fitness.
- Encouragement: FitVision hold ourselves accountable for motivating and inspiring participants of our programs to continue maintaining a positive lifestyle and making smarter choices for their health.
If you feel you are right for this role, please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com or alternatively phone 087 795 6484.